Vertical 3: Centre for Monitoring & Evaluation
Monitoring and Evaluation systems form a part of most school systems, however many of them lack effectiveness and efficiency as they suffer from poor design and weak implementation.
Monitoring and Evaluation systems are vital for evidence based decision making, which further helps to achieve good governance and accountability.
Mahattattva monitors, measures and assesses the performance of school systems, through tailor made dynamic M&E solutions, in order to achieve educational goals specific to an institution.
The goals of the audit are:
- To conduct an objective external review of the school's learning systems and learning environment to understand better its strengths and challenges
- To utilise this understanding to discover direction and guidance on the path towards attaining the school's vision and mission
- To chalk out a plan for the school's growth and development in a manner that would lead to the implementation of outstanding standards in all its areas
- Pre situation analysis documents shared by the school
- The teacher development review questionnairel
- Several focus group discussions with the school
leaders, teachers, students, and parents
- Informal interactions with several members of the
- Classroom observations by the subject specialists
and audit observers
- Observations of the school environment,
infrastructure, and resources
For more information, please contact Ms Deepti Sawhney at firstname.lastname@example.org